JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy 10 Camera sharing

(Topic created: 01-12-2021 03:54 AM)
userDvXp3ctyxA
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Fir the pass few days I'm unable to share my pics from the camera to anyone in my contacts?!?! What is the problem???😑

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userDvXp3ctyxA
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Actually I just shut my phone down and restarted and now it's there so maybe the comment left early worked or I just needed to shut down my phone Thank u everyone

View solution in context

0 Likes
10 Replies
TheGalaxy
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S Phones
settings
apps
hit the three dots
show system apps
quick share
storage
clear data
0 Likes
userDvXp3ctyxA
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I did that but when I take a pic I'm still unable to share the pic to my contacts?πŸ€”
0 Likes
SelfProclaimedBest
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S Phones
share how?
0 Likes
userDvXp3ctyxA
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
when I take a pic and want to send to someone one my contacts. usually I hit the share icon and my message button is an option. it's no longer an option. I have to take the pic close the camera and go to my gallery and share from there
0 Likes
SelfProclaimedBest
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S Phones
can you got to the message app and open a message to whomever you want to send it too and just either select the camera then take the pic and send or the images icon next to the camera and select Pic and post, send to them like that, bypassing the need to ever have to use that < share menu with its suggested recipients, preset pinned selections, and the ever changing just not by you, list off apps to share it to including your self or device that are never magically lost like others are?... quite commical to select your device and watch it pop upright over then sent share picture... lol
0 Likes
userDvXp3ctyxA
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
yeah that's pretty much how I'll have to do it but that really is more trouble. and corny to me. But I guess that's what I'll have to do and get use to it πŸ€·πŸΎβ€:female_sign:
0 Likes
Solution
userDvXp3ctyxA
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Actually I just shut my phone down and restarted and now it's there so maybe the comment left early worked or I just needed to shut down my phone Thank u everyone

View solution in context

0 Likes
SelfProclaimedBest
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S Phones
your welcome.... the good old no you see me, now you don't, now you see me again.... trick! 🧐🧐🧐... lol j/k
userDvXp3ctyxA
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Exactly the I'll make you look like a complete fool. πŸ˜‚
0 Likes