JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy S10 Failing to update firmware update

(Topic created: 06-21-2021 05:45 PM)
user7UTAXKXKrv
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Trying to download the firmware update from 5.27.21 but after it updates it gives me a error saying "failed to download firmware update contact a samsung service center"

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MrJell_Lee
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S Phones

to both of you, what is the Device model number?

Also, when you see the fail message again, submit an error report to Samsung Members app please. Do so within ~30 min of attempting to update, and attach a screenshot of the message to help the techs clarify what the issue is.

Both of you could take the phone to UbreakIfix to have it checked out but if you are given the option to flash the phone with latest version of software/firmware then I wouldn't unless you have everything backed up somewhere.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
ChristinaL
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I get the exact same message
0 Likes
Solution
MrJell_Lee
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S Phones

to both of you, what is the Device model number?

Also, when you see the fail message again, submit an error report to Samsung Members app please. Do so within ~30 min of attempting to update, and attach a screenshot of the message to help the techs clarify what the issue is.

Both of you could take the phone to UbreakIfix to have it checked out but if you are given the option to flash the phone with latest version of software/firmware then I wouldn't unless you have everything backed up somewhere.

View solution in context

0 Likes