cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Samsung Galaxy S21

What is your opinion on Samsung taking the same steps as Apple? Are they really just gonna remove the charger, the headphones and the SD Card slot? And not only that, they will remove the glass back from the base S21 and S21+ and put "glasstic" instead, also the resolution, no more QHD+ for the S21 and S21+. What is going on with Samsung? This is/was my favorite phone company because they weren't like Apple and now they're trying to copy them? This is just sad IMO. 😭😭😭
5 REPLIES 5
Cosmic Ray

Re: Samsung Galaxy S21

No SD slot is a no go for me. I have had every Galaxy phone since the S2 except the S6 because of the no sd slot. Might as well go Apple since price for Samsung is almost up there with Apple.
Constellation

Re: Re: Samsung Galaxy S21

Exactly! I don't know why they're doing that again.
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Re: Samsung Galaxy S21

Probably easier to manufacture and getting kick back from Microsoft for cloud storage.
Comet

Re: Re: Samsung Galaxy S21

Na, I'm never going with closed source and a company which will only allow me to install apps they approve of.

Re: Samsung Galaxy S21

agreed, 1k+ for a plastic back phone with no charger? that's ridiculous, but to take away the sd card slot is where i say no thanks. get it together samsung there's a reason why we don't buy apple's so why force their trends on us by following everything thing do?..