Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy S4 shuts off randomly and forgets all wifi passwords

(Topic created on: 4/7/21 6:11 AM)
userjQKs2c8EWh
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I have my samsung galaxy s4 here

You know this one is old and outdated and still using because i'm too poor to buy a Samsung galaxy s7

I'm having an issue here that the phone shuts off randomly and after that all my saved wifi passwords are gone and now i have to retype the whole thing again and i don't wanna do this again so is there a way to fix this issue?

2 Replies
OCchick531
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
My phone does the same thing and I have a Samsung Galaxy S20 FE. I've tried everything suggested on their help and it still happening. Optimize ur settings under device care. Read the suggestions on the Internet. The 1st thing is check for software update which probably won't help the older ver that u have. Call 800-samsung and see. U can buy a more update versión refur.
0 Likes
LOVE-WINS-LISA
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
My Galaxy S4 mini was doing that and it seems to be due to the battery either the lithium battery discharges from being totally unable to detect its own charge levels anymore or the built-in device battery finally gone bad. If you can find one, share your info, i am looking for a good s4 mini to use the good batteries/parts, to see if it solves the issues, because I love that phone and the camera enough to keep it running despite it being no longer supported and the dwindling of available apps, but i cannot spend money on this project. I finally bought refurbished Galaxy S7 on eBay 6 months ago, my regrets are plenty and quality of Samsung phone 11 years newer it's not anywhere near as good. Disappointed!
0 Likes