cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userWGkj7DezkN
Constellation

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge + Wireless charging issue

Okay, so I wouldn't be using the wireless charger if I had a choice. Long story short, my wired charging port is broken.

So, my phone unfortunately died, and I decided to place it on the wireless charger. It will SAY it's charging, but the little red light won't come on, and no charge will actually happen. This has happened multiple times, and I don't know how I solved it the times before. This is extremely irritating.

Help?

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge + Wireless charging issue

Are you using a Samsung Wireless charger? Have you tried another wall charger with your device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userWGkj7DezkN
Constellation

The wireless charger is not a Samsung charger, and the port itself on the phone is broken. So unfortunately I cannot use a wall charger anymore. Could the brand of the wireless charger have an effect on it's charging ability?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I would recommend seeing if someone you know have a Samsung Wireless charger to test your device on. You also have an option to visit a UBreakIFix repair center for a technician to take a better look at the symptoms you are experiencing on your charging port.

Samsung_6X6LK4I
Astronaut

Badmotherboard common problem back up now and get a new device.