cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vamshi
Asteroid

Samsung Galaxy S6 (SM-G920AZKEATT) Battery does not charge

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm using Samsung Galaxy S6 mobile phone (Model Number is SM-G920AZKEATT, purchased from AT&T during my stay in USA).
The battery does not charge at all since 18th July, 2017 morning IST.
I'm currently in India (away from USA).

Charging modes tried with the original USB & charger I have (the same works for my other Samsung mobile 32 GB):
1) Charge with USB to laptop does not work
2) Charge with the charger does not work

Please help me how to get the battery charged (In the past I had issues with my Samsung Neo 3 mobile's and it was not repaired)

Regards,
Vamshi

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Vamshi
Asteroid

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 (SM-G920AZKEATT) Battery does not charge

JUMP TO SOLUTION

As per Samsung Service Center USA, mobile can be repaired any where in the world free if in warranty for charge if out of warranty but Samsung Service Center in India could not repair it.

Finally, I managed to send my Samsung mobile to Samsung Service Center, Texas, USA and go it repaired. The warranty after repair is only 90 days. I'm yet to get it to India.

This means mobile purchased in USA can only be repaired in USA :-(

1 REPLY 1
Vamshi
Asteroid

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 (SM-G920AZKEATT) Battery does not charge

JUMP TO SOLUTION

As per Samsung Service Center USA, mobile can be repaired any where in the world free if in warranty for charge if out of warranty but Samsung Service Center in India could not repair it.

Finally, I managed to send my Samsung mobile to Samsung Service Center, Texas, USA and go it repaired. The warranty after repair is only 90 days. I'm yet to get it to India.

This means mobile purchased in USA can only be repaired in USA :-(