Samsung Galaxy S7 BLEW UP

Constellation

Samsung Galaxy S7 BLEW UP

[ Edited ]

Just FYI guys. I bought official S7 in April, 2016 . In June, 2017 its battery exploded ((( and whole phone was destroyed. Photos are below.

I've contacted Samsung office and was waiting for their response almost a month. Finally their technical guys said it's me who damaged the battery (drop?) and so it was a reason of the problem. No compensation, no replacement, no explanation why external damage could even in theory cause explosion (not working - yes, but explosion?). Moreover as you can see on photos the phone is in hard case preventing from any damage during a drop.

Just keep such situation in mind when you're going to buy some premium product from Samsung. I'm totally frustrated with such interaction with the customers.

4 REPLIES
Asteroid

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 BLEW UP

Well, would anyone in their right mind help this guy out?

Constellation

Did you or can you post a link to Facebook?  Everyone post those pictures all over their social media pages and I bet you'll get a response. 

Constellation

Yes, I posted them to to Facebook via private chat. Or it would make sense to do it by public comment?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator

Hello @userGlv8dU307C

I'm so glad to see that you're okay and that you posted a private message on Facebook support! They will get this fixed up for you as fast as possible I'm sure.  Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.