cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userEOo8m1NIt6
Constellation

Samsung Galaxy S7: Broken Screen, USB not working, how to start SideSync?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey guys,

i just dropped my Galaxy S7 and the display just went black showing sometimes white lines at the left side of the display. I restarted the phone but sooon realised the display won't work anymore, so I placed the phone on my wireless chahrger (USB didn't work since summer which didn't bother me so far) and tried Find My Mobile to gain access to my phone which worked. I was able to Unlock the Phone as it is in my WiFi network and tried many ways to connect to it. WhatsApp Web currently works, but I'm not able to connect to SideSync as automatically connecting never worked so far for me. I tried to start the Google Assistent by pushing the home button which didn't work and I tried to make an NFC Tag that just opens the SideSync App so it would start to search for my PC.

Neither of the methods worked and I ran out of ideas, so I ask you: Do you know any other way to open SideSync remotely? Apps can be installed on the phone, as long as they don't require any set up.

Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
userEOo8m1NIt6
Constellation

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7: Broken Screen, USB not working, how to start SideSync?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Solved the problem:

NFC tag worked after removing the SIM card as it most likely prevented the homescreen from unlocking because it wanted u to enter a PIN code

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
userEOo8m1NIt6
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Solved the problem:

NFC tag worked after removing the SIM card as it most likely prevented the homescreen from unlocking because it wanted u to enter a PIN code

View solution in original post

useriF3idZWH79
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
how do i use nfc tag
useriF3idZWH79
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
honestly, i just want to access my device display remotely so i can ensure all is taken care of
user6vvRT1j93O
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This didn't work for me. Any other recommendations?