cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Issues-BEWARE THIS PHONE!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just experienced this issue I lay my phone on Samsung charger every night. My Pelican case doesn't permit the lense to past the case. I got up other morning and put in my pocket when I went to a picture that morning I noticed that the glass that covered the lense was shattered. I took it my AT&T store and told me numer to call 1-800-801-1101. I called and said there no issues that would cause this and I must have dropped. She called the AT&T store and they said it looked as if it had been dropped. I don't know how they could make that determination. She said my best bet would be to file it under insurance. That's when checked here and found it has happened to others 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

WORST PHONE EVER!  I am so dissapointed in how fragile this screen is. It seriously fell 6 inches and it shattered. No shop will replace the screen as it is so extremely diffucult to take off the screen. Now I am stuck with stupid shattered phone. I am wiating for iPhone to come out with a promotion and will switch. This was my 4th Samsung and we have had 8 iphones in our family and we have never had a problem like this. Now one of the bottons isn't responding that well but guess what...WARRANTY VOIDED!  I am so disappointed that Samsung is not standing behind their faulty product. They make the screen sensitive to void the warranty. I think the SCREEN is the faulty product. HORRIBLE SERVICE FOR AN $800 PRODUCT!!!!!

Highlighted
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

read above on how to get help with screen fix.NO YOUR NOT OUTOF LUCK. contact corporate.

im onthedge
Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

it is my belief that the curvature in the edge phones makes them for more subceptable to breakage. And considering how thin they must be I'm not surprised that they can break from a fall of six inches that's why mine is supported buy an OtterBox Symmetry series case with a clear back. Depending on the point of impact a shortfall of 6 inches good on the right surface shatter the screens glass

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It did not fall it is a flaw in the manufacturing. Some say it gets to hot. I don't know 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am going through the same problem. My phone dropped from maybe two feet and it cracked. Not only is it supposed to be super durable but it was also in anew otter box! I have never broke any of my phones and now here's this one that is supposed to be good for "butterfingers" and the first time it hits the floor I'm just screwed. I am pretty sure this is false advertising. I'm hoping that Samsung will realize the flaw here and fix this problem.  

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Reason this thread and am still having problems. I logged into my Google account and don't see where I'm supposed to find my contacts. All my contacts are on my device, I can call them, but I cannot find them in favorites or when I try to add contact from another app. This is soooooo frustrating. 

Highlighted
Neutron Star

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Stephpaige can you please explain you issue in more detail? Is your problem that you want to mark contacts as favorite? 

Superman on Galaxy S7 SM-G930T, T-Mobile, Baseband:G930TUVY3APIA
To OP: click "✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So I've solved it by just erasing and re-entering the contacts. I could find no other way. The contacts would not let me edit them, and would disappear when I tried to add them to favourites. It was not all the contacts, just a few.