Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy s10+ grey overlay notices?

(Topic created on: 4/11/21 1:07 PM)
SueIsTaken
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Screenshot_20210411-130623_Email.jpg

Sorry, not sure what those notices are called officially, they happen when you do something on your phone and for some reason lately they seem to be staying on my screen longer. It's to the point where I have to wait on them to go away to be able to see what I'm doing underneath them. It is an overlay that mostly confirms an action taken by the user while inside an app, not just the email app. It's just that it's staying onscreen way too long. Anyone have any insight? Thanks!

0 Likes
2 Replies
GeorgeBrager209
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy S Phones

First id try putting your device into Safe Mode and see if this happens in Safe mode? If it dose not go into your settings then apps and go through and clear the caches in all of your apps because one of them is causing this issue. Restart your device and see if that helps at all. If that dose not help id recommend backing up your data and factory resetting your device.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
SueIsTaken
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Screenshot_20210411-152135_Accessibility.jpg

Well if I'm lucky, I may have my own answer, not sure yet. I came across this setting in Accessibility >Advanced, and I do recall that I had selected "30 seconds" at some point recently. Just put it back on "Default". We'll see what happens.

0 Likes