JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy wish list

(Topic created: a month ago)
SamsungFanXYZ
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I am huge Samsung fan. Here are some things that could greatly improve the galaxy phones & tablets...

1. Please make the cameras portrait mode more closely resemble Google's pixel phones camera portrait mode. I do not like how the end product has orangish, brownish & grayish hues & the images often look over processed.

2. Please increase the speed of super fast charging on all new galaxy phones. Your competitors are really pushing the limits with charging speed & this is an area that Samsung should be the leader in. 25W charging on the s21+ isnt bad but it's not fast enough for my liking. 

3. Please give us the ability to remove unwanted duplicate software that takes up space & clutters the UI. For example, I use Google's message & phone apps over Samsung's message & phone apps - I should be able to uninstall these if I wish. I also use the Google assistant & not Bixby - I wish I could uninstall the Bixby app to free up my UI. I have nothing against Bixby, the Google assistant is just my personal preference.

4. I wish the Galaxy tab s7 had better cameras & that apps worked more fluidly on it. For example, the best buy app only works in portrait orientation which is a major inconvenience.

Other than these things, I have no other concerns. Keep up the great work!

Please pass this along to your product improvement feedback teams.

#galaxy #wishList #s21 #feedback #tabs7 #tablet

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Carterg
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
May I add to your wishlist 🤞 keep micro SD card as an option . ..
Pranay_21
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
And add a vertical scrolling option for apps
SamsungFanXYZ
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I asked them to do a vertical scrolling app drawer about 7 months ago. Still waiting. That's one of my most wanted features too. However, after using it for a long time, it's not that bad if you put your apps in alphabetical order.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes