Original topic:

Samsung:: Genuine Suggestion for One UI 5 Control Panel

(Topic created: 09-11-2022 09:03 AM)
user4SHClFLJqy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hi Dev Team,

i appreciate your hard work but sometimes refinement after ages becomes boring and dull..

This is what we call a new fresh , beautiful and new look for Control Panel what Oppo did in Color OS 13. I hope you can also do that as per One UI design..

Screenshot_20220911_162932_Chrome.jpg

Desr Samsung, Pls take inspiration from them and listen to various consumer request for Change UI control panel in beta suggestions..

Dont just reply them we will apply if it matches our design concept..which I hope never will.. or One day your reply would change..

I am getting this same reply from last 2 years..

Very disappointed 

Using galaxy phone since Galaxy S1..

6 Replies
MarvinX
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
That looks too much like APPLE!
0 Likes
user365170tdJ15
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I see no advantage ...
0 Likes
SamB78
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Please don't change it to that! 🤣
You want OPPO then go with that phone lol
0 Likes
jablock15
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Too apple
0 Likes
user4SHClFLJqy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Some will like and some other will not..I suggest Samsung just to take inspiration from it..not just exactly copy it same and make apple type ,Just take inspiration and design our own which suits One ui design..

I hope my thought is clear..

Sometimes refinement of the same after ages becoming boring and dull..which just needs some refreshment..

0 Likes
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes