cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user1NZiftik4o
Constellation

Samsung Health Crashe (error # (0xEx7#0010null61N2530)) in a no root phone ( galaxy s9+)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

After the last update in my Samsung Health app, I cannot enter again.

The last time I entered, it prompt me with 3 authorizations, I agreed with 2, the last one was to receive samsung marketing and was optional.

The error is: (0xEx7#0010null61N2530) and is about root the phone, something that I didn't.

When looking for a fix to the problem I noted that a lot of users are having the same problem and are rating the app in PLAY STORE with ONE star. But the developers don't say a thing. 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sec.android.app.shealth

So, I was really happy with my new galaxy sport watch that I bought in the last Black Friday, but my happiness just last for a week.

I tried to contact the support of Brazil and USA and they are limited to:

- reset configurations

- delete app and install again

- restart the cellphone

- restart the cellphone to the factory settings

No one said that a correction is in the way or how to reach the developers of the app for a correction.

That is how Samsung support a customer?

Best regards.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Health Crashe (error # (0xEx7#0010null61N2530)) in a no root phone ( galaxy s9+)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If the phone is a US device, we recommend reaching out to our S-Health team directly at (855) 795-0509. If the phone wad purchased outside of the US, then you will need to speak with the support team in your area for assistance. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Health Crashe (error # (0xEx7#0010null61N2530)) in a no root phone ( galaxy s9+)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is this a U.S. device?

userQXI8PAoJ8s
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey!!!! Samsung do something!!!!!!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If the phone is a US device, we recommend reaching out to our S-Health team directly at (855) 795-0509. If the phone wad purchased outside of the US, then you will need to speak with the support team in your area for assistance. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.