Since the update, samsung health v6.15.1.003 during run, starts, goes into auto pause even thou running and does not restart. I cleared cache, restarted the phone and still does the same thing. Auto pause is on in the app. but that was the way it was set before the update and I never had this issue. Does anyone know what is going on or how to fix it. Thank you.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Have you attempted to wipe the system cache partition on your device since the recent update?
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
- When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
- An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
- Press the Power key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them, and press the Power key to select.
- When the wipe cache partition is complete, the Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Power key to restart the device.
You can also try uninstalling/reinstalling the Samsung Health app to see if that may help any.
If you are still experiencing the same symptoms, I recommend reaching out to our Samsung Health team for further assistance. They can be reached directly at 1-855-795-0509.
An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, that you include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring. Thank you for being part of the community!