JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Internet Continuously Crashing

(Topic created: 12-06-2019 01:28 PM)
MannyUSA
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Whenever I open up the Samsung browser, it instantly crashes and won't let me open it.

Not sure what can be causing this problem, it's been ongoing since this morning.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Charkatak
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@MannyUSA wrote:

Whenever I open up the Samsung browser, it instantly crashes and won't let me open it.

Not sure what can be causing this problem, it's been ongoing since this morning.

@MannyUSA 

Tap and hold Samsung Internet app shortcut on your home screen. Then when context menu appears, tap on App info. Tap force stop, then go to storage and clear cache.  Besides clearing cache, you can clear data, but this will reset the app to the default settings.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
Charkatak
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@MannyUSA wrote:

@MannyUSA 

Tap and hold Samsung Internet app shortcut on your home screen. Then when context menu appears, tap on App info. Tap force stop, then go to storage and clear cache.  Besides clearing cache, you can clear data, but this will reset the app to the default settings.

View solution in context

MannyUSA
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thanks for the help! That worked perfectly.

0 Likes