cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Omarl
Asteroid

Samsung Mobile Upgrade issues

Hi everybody. I become eligible to upgrade through Samsungs finance over a week ago. I've been super excited to get the new Galaxy. But everytime I go through the upgrade option. After I select the color, memory, carrier, add ons, protection plan, payment option, all that good stuff it keeps telling me unable to add to cart. To try again after sometime. But if I do it without the upgrade it adds it to the cart at full price? I've contacted support multiple times and got "issue ticket #" made for me. I'm super frustrated that no one has been able to fix the problem. Anyone else has a similar problem like this??

P.s. I have used internet explorer and Chrome. Cleared the cache and cookies as support  suggested. With 3 different devices. My current phone, laptop, and work computer. And still tell me unable to add to cart. Smiley Sad

12 REPLIES 12
Mathew
Cosmic Ray

Re: Samsung Mobile Upgrade issues

Good luck getting help thru support they will send it to case management team and you won't hear a thing or get a response from them 😁

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I recommend reaching out to Ecommerce. They can be reached at 1-855-726-8721

Omarl
Asteroid

I have 3 times now. and they just tell me they got ticket number set up.

userA7dsChsXF8
Cosmic Ray

Did you ever get a resolution?

userA7dsChsXF8
Cosmic Ray

I'm having the same problem for months now and they just tell you one piece of incorrect information after another. 

user6xFU54zr8z
Astronaut

what will ecommerce do?  Who are they?

user6xFU54zr8z
Astronaut

Did you have the same problem?  Did Ecommerce correct your problem?  What did they do to rectify the upgrade problem?

Omarl
Asteroid

The problem was never fixed. I wanted over a month and I just said screw i . Just give me my new phone without upgrading. Ecommerce if I remember correctly are people who help you with online issues. 

userA7dsChsXF8
Cosmic Ray

I'm having the same problem.  It's been going on for months now.  Numerous chats, phone calls and emails and still no resolution.  It really shouldn't be that hard to fix but Samsung just doesn't care.  I've now paid $11.99 for 14 months simply to be able to upgrade.  What a waste of money.