Original topic:

Samsung Notification re SD card removed unsafely

(Topic created on: 3/5/21 12:18 PM)
userVOwLORtZjr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I keep getting a notification from Samsung that I need to reboot my phone as SD card was removed unsafely. I never touched the SD card once I inserted it right after I got the phone. Rebooting works for about and hour and then I get the message again. The SD card works in other phones so it's not the card. This problem appeared right after a recent software update. I need help with this and there has to be someone there who knows how to fix it without wiping out all of my settings or doing a factory reset. The problem is one I have seen mentioned when searching the internet and some of the posts were 2 years old so it's not a new problem for Samsung. HELP!

2 Replies
userDbqUHrkG8o
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hi Samsung, I am having exactly the same problem as described above on my S20 FE. Please send us a solution, thanks.

0 Likes
userFzzhUJrFWX
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Same problem on A72. Please fill a report following this guide. Also do it right after the error occurs (max 3 mins) https://www.samsung.com/latin_en/support/mobile-devices/how-to-report-error-using-samsung-members-ap...

0 Likes