cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
W3nD3l
Asteroid

Samsung One Ui

I have found many bugs in Samsung One Ui software and this is one of the many that i have found

9 REPLIES 9
EBronks
Astronaut

I have a note 8 and I am stuck on oreo because my setting...

I have a note 8 and I am stuck on oreo because my settings say there is no updatπŸ˜‘

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Samsung One Ui

@W3nD3l 

Could you check if that message isn't from someone listed under your private chats

W3nD3l
Asteroid

Bruh! This has nothing to do with telegram cuz the same...

Bruh!

This has nothing to do with telegram cuz the same has happened without notifications

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Bruh! This has nothing to do with telegram cuz the same...

@W3nD3l 

It actually has everything to do with telegram. The message you received is in a secret chat. That's why you have no preview. And I even recreated it here and someone had a similar question on Twitter

Screenshot_20190825-230044_One UI Home.jpg

Screenshot_20190825-225552_Twitter.jpg

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Bruh! This has nothing to do with telegram cuz the same...

Hi @W3nD3l, I hope you're doing well.

As my partner @SJohnson said, this is not a bug or OneUI issue. This is the result of a "secret" chat message. Me and him just tested both regular and secret chats for the sake of finding you a correct and proper answer.

We hope this helps!

Take care.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "βœ“ Accept as Solution" button.
Highlighted
W3nD3l
Asteroid

I know how to ise telegram properly I've been using it 3...

I know how to ise telegram properly I've been using it 3 years now and the issue its the software not telegram u can see clearly on that image that the toggles don't appear πŸ€¨πŸ™„πŸ˜’

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: I know how to ise telegram properly I've been using it 3...

@W3nD3l wrote:

I know how to ise telegram properly I've been using it 3 years now and the issue its the software not telegram u can see clearly on that image that the toggles don't appear πŸ€¨πŸ™„πŸ˜’

They don't appear because we just used it in secret chat as we stated. It's not a software issue. Whoever you are texting is in secret chat 

W3nD3l
Asteroid

Mo fo I'm not using secret chat the notification appears...

I'm not using secret chat the notification appears like that cuz I have the app locked

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Mo fo I'm not using secret chat the notification appears...

Strange how this supposed "software problem"  disappeared