Original topic:

Samsung Pass

(Topic created on: 2/13/21 1:51 PM)
userQhtE0rKsm0
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
"Temporarily unavailable right now", several days now and I haven't been able to access my saved passwords & usernames. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
zachjf2021
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I've had that multiple times and my solution is going into the app info and clearing data and letting it re-sync your saved data. that's solves my problem every time

View solution in context

8 Replies
Solution
zachjf2021
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I've had that multiple times and my solution is going into the app info and clearing data and letting it re-sync your saved data. that's solves my problem every time

View solution in context

userQhtE0rKsm0
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Thank you kindly, this solved it!
zachjf2021
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
great! could you mark it as solved if that's the case? thabks
zachjf2021
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
*thanks
0 Likes
userQhtE0rKsm0
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I'm sorry this is the first time I've used this feature. How do I mark it solved?
0 Likes
zachjf2021
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
you click the 3 dots of the correct answer and then tap "accept solution"
0 Likes
userQhtE0rKsm0
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Got it, thank you kindly
GZ2fold
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Here is my foolish advice for you in the future once you have emerged from this mess: place all your passwords and id's in the notes, whether it is Samsung notes or Apple notes. This way no one can see it unless they can physically take away your phone and access with your face, fingerprints and password. Then if you still feel paranoid you can still code them to where it makes sense to your memory but no one else. The benefits are that you never have to scratch around for paper; its always with you; whenever you change them you can also change in your notes at your fingertips; if you change phones you can restore all this info to the new phone; you never have to worry about who is hacking into your apps program provider's site; if the wifi or cell phone tower is down you can still open the text without advertisement, solicitations or permissions