cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usermk03HF2RzX
Constellation

Samsung Pay Not Accepting Card

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why is  my Samsung Pay app not accepting my VISA Debit Card?

My bank IS on the list of accepted banks, but the app  refuses to acknowledge my card.

</Frustrated!>

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor

Re: Samsung Pay Not Accepting Card

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This can be one of those weird back and forth things I'm afraid. Have you reached out to your bank specifically to talk to them about their partnership with Samsung and this app just to make sure there's no special criteria needed, or anything on their end they can grant access from?

The next step is to contact Samsung Pay, which can be directed to from calling in the 1-800-SAMSUNG contact number. Let them know you'd like to speak with Samsung Pay about your bank and syncing up your card to their service. See if perhaps they have anything they can do on their end as well.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. If a post stand out to you, perhaps you could give that post a star to show other community members they were able to assist or was relevant to you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This can be one of those weird back and forth things I'm afraid. Have you reached out to your bank specifically to talk to them about their partnership with Samsung and this app just to make sure there's no special criteria needed, or anything on their end they can grant access from?

The next step is to contact Samsung Pay, which can be directed to from calling in the 1-800-SAMSUNG contact number. Let them know you'd like to speak with Samsung Pay about your bank and syncing up your card to their service. See if perhaps they have anything they can do on their end as well.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. If a post stand out to you, perhaps you could give that post a star to show other community members they were able to assist or was relevant to you.

View solution in original post

useriohhv4EJ67
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Im not sure these qualify as solutions as theyre basically just "transfering" responsibility around. Bank will say its Samsung Pay. Samsung Pay will claim everything is all good on their end. 

userPCXmFZuxRa
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Fishy. Recorded all my info to say incompatable. We all know that data is never truely gone so when they get hacked, I'm vulnerable. Now I have to get a new card because I don't trust how they handled this. Safe than sorry.