Original topic:

Samsung S10 connection issues

(Topic created on: 4/4/21 7:53 AM)
RitaP
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Lately my phone is having connection issues with text messages and calls.  For example some texts don't get sent or it'll send it twice.  On calls it tries to use wifi calling even tho it's turned off.  So the call won't go thru.  
6 Replies
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I'm having the same problem with my Samsung S10
RitaP
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I've restarted my phone it'll work for a bit but then goes back to the same issues. What cellular network are you on? I have At&t
0 Likes
wldbll
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I have attached too. I'm only having problems with text.
0 Likes
GB90
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I have the Samsung A51 5G on pc metro(T-Mobile) worked great for a couple months now I have no cellular data just wifi. Every morning a reboot is required to reconnect to T-mobile so I can make a phone call. Think this had something to do with February update.
Brenten
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
This a reoccurring issue with me. If I leave wifi calling on after certain updates i get absolutely no service. I have to turn it off when i am at work and it makes no sense since I didn't have to do this last week. The only fix I have is to do a factory reset and all issues with connections disappear. I believe this is intentionally done with Samsung updates to weed out the older models.

I have a Samsung galaxy s10 curved
RitaP
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Thanks for your reply. Not what I wanted to hear. But you could be right. My next step is going into my Cellular carriers store At&T and see if there's anything they can do.
0 Likes