cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userhcjQXhSV5x
Constellation

Samsung S5 Neo An error has occurred while...

So I am actually not sure what happened to my phone, at first it did not want to go through the Samsung S5 NEO powered by andriod logo, It said custom binary blocked by frp lock in the top left corner. So I did some research and first I found that using Samsung Kies I could fix it but when I put my sin number in it keeps on saying: "please check the model name and s/n and enter them again".  So I did some more research and found out my best bet is just to load a rom on to my phone so I got it into download mode, Power+Home+VolumeDownButton and found my phones andriod 6.0.1, The exact andriod that it currently has, I started the process of it sending it to my phone and then when it was done it rebooted and started saying "An error has occurred while updating the device software. Use the Emeregency recovery function in the Smart Switch PC software. When I put my phones model name and s/n number it again says "please check the model name and s/n and enter them again". I am not sure what to do anymore, I can do nothing with my phone anymore. Is there anyway to get it working again? and hoviously my warranty is voided, but it was exipred by now because I have had the phone for a good 3 years if not longer by now.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
userhcjQXhSV5x
Constellation

Re: Samsung S5 Neo An error has occurred while...

Still need help.