cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Samsung Themes on Oreo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When I upgraded to the s8+ I lost the majority of my themes, even those that I had purchased. A few weeks ago when I upgraded to Oreo I was able to use those same themes again. But, within 2 days I once again couldn't use them. I was told that some of the themes don't support newer phones. Did anyone else experience being to use them on the Oreo os for a limited time? And, are we only able to use AOD themes?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Samsung Themes on Oreo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Skylarkgrl

Hello again, sorry for the late reply. No, we don't need the name of all those themes. When you say you lost the themes, are they no longer in your phone at all? Or are they just incompatible with your phone now that is has update?

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do mind my asking which themes this happened with? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There were over 20 of them. Do you want their namea?

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Skylarkgrl

Hello again, sorry for the late reply. No, we don't need the name of all those themes. When you say you lost the themes, are they no longer in your phone at all? Or are they just incompatible with your phone now that is has update?

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sorry, I accidentally checked this as a solution. No, the themes do not delete from my phone but when I apply them they only show up as a blue background. When I updated my phone I was able to use the themes again. That last for about 3 weeks. Then I wasn't able to use them for about a week. I updated my phone again and I was able to once again use the themes. 

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Skylarkgrl

Hello again, just thought I would catch up with you since we hadn't heard back. Did you still need assistance?

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the same issue after updating my S9. I then tried the themes listed here and they worked

https://technastic.com/best-samsung-themes-one-ui/