JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung camera app setting limits

(Topic created: 05-31-2023 09:19 PM)
tyedyesound
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

my camera video sets limits as to how long I can film my clip in little red capsule shape box ( 3.45::24:11) it counts on left while limit is set on right... I don't like limits, and there weren't any options to modify or change that. this seems new to me, it didn't do it before...before what? an UPDATE?? Someone please give me a clue...will I have to install a camera app?? nonsense...I'd like a bug fix on that asap, and let me know so I can UPDATE. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Friendly_Helper
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Its doing that because you technically run out of enough storage for it not to tell you. The phone is programmed to tell you how much time/space is left of video that your amount of storage left allows.

View solution in context

5 Replies
Solution
Friendly_Helper
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Its doing that because you technically run out of enough storage for it not to tell you. The phone is programmed to tell you how much time/space is left of video that your amount of storage left allows.
tyedyesound
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
yes thx I just realized it, I need a larger SD card ty
Friendly_Helper
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
No problem. Just helping people out.
0 Likes
tom2055
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones
like someone else said, it's because the phone will run out of storage at that point. if it was after an update, the size of the update probably made the storage fill up to that point. go to wettings and check how much storage you have left
tyedyesound
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
ty