JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung can't complete order

(Topic created: 06-27-2019 10:30 AM)
userBIv7rI5qtu
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I tried to purchase a Galaxy S10+ from the Samsung website for the Galaxy Day/Verizon promotion and although the order went through with a confirmation email I eventually received another email stating there was a problem processing my payment and to update my payment info. I did this and it still would not go through. I tried 4 different credit cards (one I activated while on the phone with support and used multiple browsers on my PC and phone. I've wasted countless hours talking to multiple support agents trying to get Samsung to take my money (a measly $56) but the support staff is clueless. Upon further research I found this is a well know issue that people have been having since 2018. Google Samsung won't take my money to see.

Utterly awful Samsung. You better not tell me to contact your eCommerce team and mark this issue as “Solved”.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
13 Replies
RonC2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Not working now either
Heisenberg2JZ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

As of January 30th 2021 this issue still is happening, now with the S21 variants. Ive used two computers and my cell phone, with the app and mobile site, I've cleared cache, data, restarted devices, closed other programs, tried various forms of payment, called eCommerce waited three literal hours, then as usual, spoke to someone hardly making sense, couldnt help, barely tried anything, no incentives to take my **** money... Samsung really needs to get their act together, too big for customer service I guess, cuz we'll keep buying. Smh.

0 Likes
Heisenberg2JZ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
One day after voicing my problems to eCommerce support I notice that the phone (capacity and carrier combo) is now taken down from shop Samsung. I wanted the larger storage size, so I haven't tried buying again
0 Likes
Heisenberg2JZ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
So now they're telling me that its an issue on TD Banks side, completely negating the fact that I have literally attempted every payment method available. I assume this means they are done trying and just intend to collect their paycheck and move onto the next person smh Samsung. Maybe later this year when the price drops 🤷‍:male_sign: idk....
0 Likes