JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung galaxy s10 no service on phone

(Topic created on: 4/21/21 12:46 PM)
Butterfly1989
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Phone is locked out in airplain mode i can turn it off with my pattern but can not get into the phone its self I lost is last weekend and got a new sim card for myself and switched my number over to an older phone but when I found my Samsung s10 I went to get into it after the battery ran itself dead I can't get into my phone but can close it with my pattern what do I do I have pictures on it of my 15 month old I ran out of storage on my gmail account so at least a months worth of pictures are stuck on the phone all I care about is retreaving them cuz it has her 1 year birthday pictures on it..

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

It is recommended to reach out to your carrier directly, they should be able to help you "validate" the device so to speak and it should get you back in without any resets or additional software or anything. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
userC08giHtGg9
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Do you think it's software related or did you just forget your passcode and are trying to unlock it? 

0 Likes
userC08giHtGg9
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I image the only way to unlock your phone without deleting the pictures is asking Samsung, or using android studio through usb to compile an app or something like that so it forces the device open.  Haven't had to unlock it myself but I have messed around with android  app developing before

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

It is recommended to reach out to your carrier directly, they should be able to help you "validate" the device so to speak and it should get you back in without any resets or additional software or anything. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes