Original topic:

Samsung galaxy s10 plus hide camera cutout one ui 3.0

(Topic created on: 3/17/21 4:23 PM)
userZ6XhhJPU5b
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I have a samsung galaxy s10 plus and it has a big pill camera in the front, I just updated to one ui 3.0 and I can't hide it. Please bring this back samsung. It intrudes in movies and in most full youtube videos. It ruins the experience. Please fix this samsung. Please !!! When I was able to hide the camera on one ui 2.5, I was enjoying an uninterrupted display. @samsungUS   @GalaxyS10Plus 

3 Replies
CalderCay
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones
See if this works ... I had an S10+ on Android 11 (beta program) ...

Settings
Tap Display
and ... App full screen
Advanced
... do you have the toggle:
“Hide camera cutout"
??
0 Likes
userZ6XhhJPU5b
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
No I have the ui 3.0 official version and it is gone. I won't mind if I had a dot like the new samsung's, but I have a giant pill !!! Yes even in the corner it intrudes on 4k movies and 4k YouTube videos :slightly_frowning_face:. It is very distracting. I would rather have the .2 inch smaller screen OVER a bigger screen with this cutout.
0 Likes
userZ6XhhJPU5b
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Yea ui 3.0 is junk. I really wish they can patch it or like go back to like Andriod 10. I really want the hide cutout back or else it looks like I'm the same boat as you. I've been a loyal samsung customer for 9 years. Looks like I might have to go LG or onePlus now for Android. Newer Samsung's are copying that isheep company which why :face_with_rolling_eyes: ? And now crappy updates.