Highlighted
Astronaut

Samsung galaxy s7 edge poor battery life

It does in 2 hours or less relly what it fixed

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Samsung galaxy s7 edge poor battery life

Hi @Samsung_JNXSeH7, I hope you’re doing well.

I recommend that you first back up all your information so that you have peace of mind that your data is safe. If you’d like you could take your device to an authorized Samsung repair location, we have UBREAKIFIX stores across the country that will be able to run diagnostic on your device to determine if the battery needs to be replaced. I’ve put a link below to help you find the nearest location, as well as instructions for backing up your device. I hope this helps!

Back up.PNG

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Samsung galaxy s7 edge poor battery life

Hey @Samsung_JNXSeH7 

Did you know you can use the Samsung Members  app you can run a diagnostic on your phone that'll let you know how long your battery will last at current usage and charging patterns.  You can also  Customize device settings, such as sound, screen timeout, and auto-brightness, to boost battery life.

Samsung Members app provides options for you to get in contact with support or set up your on appointment at an Authorized Samsung Repair Center.

The link provided helps explain all the advantages that comes with Samsung Members.

Hope this helps!