Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
McVitas
Cosmic Ray

Samsung keyboard - remove nonsense suggestions

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello I am confused by Samsung keyboard. I have the czech language set as default. From some reason between words when I type i it always autocorrects to í. When I type ze it always changes to že. z is changed to ž. WTH? Sorry but in my language there is no word consisting of just one letter í or ž Smiley Wink Even if I always change it in the suggestion bar to what I want it nevere remembers and I don't seem to find any way to remove ž and í from suggestions. How are users supposed to train the autocorrect to know they want to use some new words? It works on some words but I am not sure why I can't deal with these í, ž and že

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
McVitas
Cosmic Ray

Re: Samsung keyboard - remove nonsense suggestions

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I switched to GBoard and it seems fine there...

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
McVitas
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I switched to GBoard and it seems fine there...

View solution in original post

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Glad you were able to find a resolution! 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

HarlowMonroe
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do u happen to know how to change the default keyboard from Samsung to GBoard? Every single time I change it, it goes right back to the default keyboard - EVERY SINGLE TIME! I'm at my wit's end, I don't like the default keyboard at all - I changed it from the settings menu, I even went into the app itself and changed it. But it always just goes back. Please help! 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@HarlowMonroe: Which device is this regarding?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.