Original topic:

Samsung, please bring back vertically scrolling recents and toggle off close all

(Topic created on: 2/28/21 9:39 AM)
jstarfireb
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Prior to One UI 3.0 we had the option to use the Good Lock task changer module to change our recent apps screen to look like this:

I see that the Task Changer is part of Home Up now, but the option to set recent apps to this is gone. We only have the default, stack, and grid, and all options are horizontal. This looks much better to me and is easier to scroll through and find what I need. Why take away our options?

Please also bring back the toggle to remove the "close all" button. I never use it and it just takes up space. We can toggle off the search bar, so why not also the close all?

6 Replies
Moonchild1
Star
Options
Galaxy S Phones
home up is part of good lock.
0 Likes
jstarfireb
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Yes but not the particular view I want, and it also has some compatibility issues with 3rd party launchers.
0 Likes
Moonchild1
Star
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I realize that but you said it switched from Goodlock to Task changer which is part of Goodlock. I thought you wasn't aware.
0 Likes
jstarfireb
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
yeah sorry if I wasn't clear, I just mean I understand that it's in a different module now but want the old functionality back regardless of which module it's in. All good.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Samsung, please bring back EVERYTHING you remove. Jesus!
At the very least, make splitscreen usable AGAIN.
jstarfireb
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Agreed! With each major update they've removed at least one feature I found useful.