Original topic:

Samsung s10 broken screen without any drop

(Topic created: 06-07-2021 04:07 AM)
DimitrisKapistras
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

It is unbelievable. I have the samsung s10 for almost 1 year and i have always protected with screen protectors and cases. Yesterday i had it on my trousers' pocket FOR THE FIRST TIME. Then, before sitting on the car sit i took it out of the pocket and saw that the screen is cracked just in the spot of the "bixby button". I am challenging the samsungs expert to insure themselves that i have never drop the phone. I depand an examination to be justified that i deserve a replacement. I will go to the samsung official service in Thessaloniki (Greece) today. I want to believe that samsung has gave the correct orders to the service officers about those situations. I thought that the samsung phones material are not so low quality as the apples' does.

0 Likes
3 Replies
vonbo
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
How to reset password for messages
0 Likes
Andytheman
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I owned an LG G6 before I switched to Samsung. Do they break that easy? I've dropped my LG all the time (clumsy) and nothing has ever happened to it, including glass breakage/cracking. We are all human. All of us will drop our phones at one time or another. I've dropped mine on cement patio tiles. No damages. Should be built with that in mind.
0 Likes
Diaboyos
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Samsung won't be able to assist you here as these are the forums for US customers. Hopefully the Samsung service center you're taking the phone to will be able to fix it.