Samsung screen repair offer

(Topic created: 10-16-2021 05:51 AM)
userOdmmFVTL2b
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello,

There had been an offer from Samsung recently:

Samsung is offering Samsung Cracked Screen Repair for Galaxy S8 or Galaxy Note 8 or Newer Phones (exclusions apply) for $99.99 when you log into your Samsung Account and start the repair process via the Samsung website between 9/13/2021 - 9/26/2021.

I opened a ticket on September 26 in my time zone and I have email confirmation about it. But the Samsung ticket system seems to be located in another time zone so the time when ticket was opened is recorded as September 27.

After opening the ticket on time and paying promotion price $99.99 I shipped my phone for the screen repair. Later the repair cost was changed to the regular screen repair price about $300. Now I am trying to get the promotional price back. I was talking over phone and Twitter with multiple people many times. Nobody can help with it.

Can I get help here please?

Thank you!

4 Replies
cocac41
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
How to screenshot
0 Likes
userOdmmFVTL2b
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Sorry, what did you want to say? Thanks.

0 Likes
userOdmmFVTL2b
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Really awful support from Samsung. 3 weeks passed and still no any solution for me. 

Probably it's time to move on and forget about this brand.

0 Likes
userxKQ06Jgu1v
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I too followed all the rules of this promotion, which was regurgitated and extended to 11/1.   I drove an hour each way to my "Authorized Best Buy" Samsung Service Center only to have Best Buy say that Samsung hadn't quite authorized them yet and that I should call and talk to Samsung.  Long story short I spent over 2 hours trying to talk to both Technical Support and their Promotions department.  The Promotions phone system was a joke - I was disconnected 4 separate times, 2 times their rep couldn't hear me (this was THEIR system).  My blood pressure was so high by the time I was done I finally decided it wasn't worth the pending heart condition.  I've been a loyal Samsung customer since the first Note but after today I am a brand new apple customer and will be taking my whole family.

0 Likes