Using the text messaging app to text a group of friends. Majority are iPhone users and it seems to really screw up my MMS group text. If they send rapid texts, my messages will freeze and I'm not able to do anything in any text messages until they are done downloading. I don't want to turn off Group because that is the whole purpose of the GROUP TEXT. Does anyone else have this problem? If so, have you been able to resolve it?
1. What S model phone do you have specifically, and what is the software version? (Settings > About Phone > Software Information > Build Number [last 4 characters])
2. What text messaging app are you using, the stock Samsung one?
3. Does this problem happen on WiFi, data, or both?
4. Who is your mobile phone carrier? Have you tried contacting them yet? (worth a try for if you suspect it's a sim card issue, could by your APN settings)
5. Try submitting an error report through the Samsung Members app! That would be your best go
1. S21+ 5G [AUF5]
2. Default Verizon message app and Samsung message app. Both have the same outcome -- frozen messages when using group messages with iOS and Android users in the group messages.
4. Verizon. I asked about it 2 years ago with my S10+ and they said it wasn't their issue but Samsung's. I hoped getting the S21+ (or any new phone) would alleviate this issue but it has not.
5. I'll try that, thank you.