JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Where can I purchase the pre-installed screen protector from?

(Topic created: 04-04-2019 09:21 AM)
MrGio
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I love the pre installed screen protecter the phone has. Anyone know where i can get it? In case mine gets scratched up? Rather get the same one

6 Replies
RedDragon
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

try to go to ubreakifix if they have it i think screen protector has 6 months warranty or 3 months not sure but it does have warranty.

0 Likes
MrGio
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Sadly i googled that warranty and Samsung said theirs no warranty for the protecter. Says its $39.99 but haven't found where exactly is the original one. Love this one so rather not get a generic one

0 Likes
fuzzwuzzy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

The original screen is not a true protector. It is just a temporary thing. It will start to fall off at anytime. Some new phones had the protector not even on right when they came out of the box.

0 Likes
userP4ngH6G6Py
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

It's a true protector.  It is not a factory plastic to cover the display while shipping.  Samsung is including a true screen protector will all S10 devices with an on-screen fingerprint sensor because of compatibility issues.  It does not fall off, nor start to peel with extensive usage.  There is ample information about this online, so please do not spread false information here that will cause people to remove the stock protector.

0 Likes
MrGio
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I know. Why i want more lol. Its preinstalled so i want to buy one like it (hopefully even the one that was preinstalled in it)

0 Likes
Solution
Chad1276
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones