JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Screenshots Samsung capture

(Topic created: 05-09-2021 02:55 PM)
BroniaJ
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Galaxy S10. UI 3.1 Verizon. I want to disable this annoying feature. When I go into screenshot settings the feature is off but I keep getting screenshots. Help!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MrJell_Lee
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I don't think there is a feature to disable the screenshot ability... at least none that I know of.

although, you can change what initiates the screenshot. normally it's a swipe of the screen with the palm of your hand or the blade(side) of your hand... or Vol Down + Power key. You can turn off the palm swipe ability... also if you have any one hand mode enabled, it also contains quick screenshot shortcuts... if you have that enabled, you can change those too.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
LongHiker
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@BroniaJ 

"When I go into screenshot settings the feature is off ..."

What feature? 

0 Likes
ToniMarr
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
How do I take screenshots and send via email?
0 Likes
MrJell_Lee
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S Phones

irrelevant issue from the original post... but when you take the screen shot, there will be a tool bar that pops up... there select the three dots connected by a line icon, and there select your email app. 

0 Likes
Solution
MrJell_Lee
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I don't think there is a feature to disable the screenshot ability... at least none that I know of.

although, you can change what initiates the screenshot. normally it's a swipe of the screen with the palm of your hand or the blade(side) of your hand... or Vol Down + Power key. You can turn off the palm swipe ability... also if you have any one hand mode enabled, it also contains quick screenshot shortcuts... if you have that enabled, you can change those too.

View solution in context

0 Likes