Original topic:

Scroll Capture Not Working

(Topic created: 05-12-2022 02:37 PM)
userwUAdsfqpLu
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Starting just a couple of days ago, my Scroll Capture stopped working.  I try to take a scroll capture as usual, taking a print screen and selecting the Scroll Capture icon a few times as the page scrolls down.  I check my Screen Shot Album and only a screen capture of the first visible screen is captured.  Sometimes after I try to take a Scroll Capture, I get an error message "Scroll Capture has stopped working... and the screen is locked up.  Anyone else having this problem.  Any idea how to fix it? 

Thanks for the help.

0 Likes
3 Replies
User_name
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S Phones

no issue here

which model do you have? 

Submit an error report after replicating the issue
Samsung Members app > Get help > Send feedback > Error reports

0 Likes
userwUAdsfqpLu
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thanks for the reply iamblue.  I'm using a S10.  I did some more searching and it took some time but I found a post that suggest uninstalling Samsung Capture and reinstalling it from the Galaxy Store.  That fixed the problem.  I did find another post by "Asteroid" dated April 9th, where he said "Ok, After rolling back to capture 4.9.41 and clearing cashe, I reinstalled the latest Samsung Capture 4.9.50.2 and am happy to report long capture is still working."  He has a Galaxy S22.

How did he "Roll Back" to Capture 4.9.41?  I didn't see an option to Roll Back to a specific previous version?  I'd like to learn how to "Roll Back" to a previous version in case I run into a similar problem with another app. that quicks working correctly.

Thanks

0 Likes
user2C1f4Ejk6m
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I also see a bar with SCROLL CAPTURE (Grayed out) and DONE (enabled) but clicking the DONE button is of no use.

0 Likes