Original topic:

Secure Folder Notifications

(Topic created on: 5/5/21 7:15 AM)
userGjD6nT2dcT
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I am currently using Samsung Galaxy S10/256 GB version. I frequently use Secure Folder for Whatsapp, Instagram and other apps. Nearly 4 months ago it worked perfectly. When I entered Secure Folder with biometric information, I recieved all the notifications without "The content is hidden" text. When I log out of Secure Folder(for me locking the phone) the notifications were hidden. However, after one of the updates the things are totally changed. There are only two options in the settings: I can turn on the notifications, which shows notifications even while I don't enter secure folder, or it completely turns off the notifications, so I cannot see them when I enter Secure Folder. What I want is hiding notifications when I don't use any secure folder apps and show them after entering secure folder till I lock the phone. I couldn't find such a feature in the settings, so please help me to fix it. Thank you.

2 Replies
ResearcherWriterM
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I have changed my password in order to access my examples of hair color pics for a article after forgetting my password but it still won't let me in. I guess I will have to get an expert in computers that I know to assist. It should not be that hard.
0 Likes
ResearcherWriterM
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Update : I magically just got into my folder. Thank you Samsung, it turns out I must have dyslexic ally gotten my password wrong. However , I am not dyslexic so I don't know what just happened. But Blessings anyway.
0 Likes