cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Secure Foler

How do you access your secure folder when the touch screen no longer work. They tell you to sign into your Samsung account cloud. To reset your password but I cannot find the area that allows you rest the secure folder password. Only the bottom of my screen is working. Please help. Thanks. 
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Secure Foler

I really dont know how to fix this.. the only way is to get a new phone.. if you wanna try to get secure folder to work.. try using one handed mode.
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Secure Foler

one handed mode? how does one handed mode correlate with the secure folder application?
Highlighted
Astronaut

I purchased the galaxy note 20 but the secure folder from my s10 didn't transfer no data. The one handed mode is in setting?
Highlighted
Astronaut

is there a way for me to connect a keyboard that would override the keyboard on the phone?
Highlighted
Astronaut

I really dont know to see if that would work, but what I'm saying is that If your phone only works from the bottom, try using one handed mode, simply swipe up right from the bottom left corner of your phone unless you set it to be under the gesture bar, simply slide it down, then this will make the phone smaller and make every app to work.
Highlighted
Asteroid

Dude I have no idea how this secure folder even operates!! It's a travesty that Samsung has allowed these problems to arise and confound me along with my other fellow Samsung users!!
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: Secure Foler

I see you dont know what secure folder is, it's basically an app that comes pre installed with certain samsung devices. it got Introduced on samsung experience UI, and got updated on One Ui, if you dont have it you can install it directly from the play store or galaxy store, so it's a folder that requires authentication to go in, fingerprint or password, once you enter your password, you go into this secure folder, you can put apps and files that you want to hide from others, you may also take pictures, and they'll be saved to your secure folder, but you must remember, everything you do will have to be on secure folder. if you have any problems, please reply to me back or watch a YouTube video!