cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Security error:This phone has been flashed with unauthorized software & is locked.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello community! I have Samsung Galaxy S5e and my trouble became after download app from link in comments of site -<edit> , I have download and install App and phone start rebooting, after reboot I have an error "Security error:This phone has been flashed with unauthorized software & is locked. Call you mobile operator for additional support."

I find this post https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S10/Just-did-the-update-available-for-March-20-2020-for-m...

and I understand that had update this morning, so I don't know finally reason of error blue screen. Maybe  anyone tell how to fix it by myself?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Security error:This phone has been flashed with unauthorized software & is..

JUMP TO SOLUTION
you could do this yourself however you would need to download the correct firmware and know how to flash it using Odin. I would however just take it to your carrier and have them reflash the software

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Security error:This phone has been flashed with unauthorized software & is..

JUMP TO SOLUTION
you could do this yourself however you would need to download the correct firmware and know how to flash it using Odin. I would however just take it to your carrier and have them reflash the software

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

After a long search, I see that I will have to do so... Thank you for response.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Security error:This phone has been flashed with unauthorized software & is locked.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I found out the cause of the problem, and I would like to apologize to the site - the link from their site had nothing to do with it, it was just a coincidence, thank you all.