cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userxuEZx6VdOH
Astronaut

Re: Security log agent problem

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having the same issue as well. Dr.fone messed up my phone.

My s health wont run due to compromised, and knox keeos reminding ne to restart my phone.

Dat f***ing dr.fone... yea i manage to recover deleted photos, but at the cost of messing up my phone.

Highlighted
userOZOYY9PZ5f
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've got the same problem, after trying to use (f-word) dr.Phone to recover deleted files. 

The phone got stuck on download screen. I had to force a restart, and it got stuck on SAMSUNG logo (and started to heat).

The only way to make it work again was a master reset. 
But now the "unauthorized actions have been detected" won't go away and phone status is not "official" anymore, so it won't download system updates. 

The security center suggests restart to undo whatever action which may have caused it. 

The problem is: when I follow that suggestion, the phone comes back to the same stucking on SAMSUNG logo, than I have to master reset it again. 

Can I hate that f-word dr.Phone more?

Do you have any idea of how to make it work again?

userqlyVKCgKLM
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi I'm having the same exact problem, used dr. fone as well. didn't even get my deleted picture, but I factory reset my phone. so I dont think I'll ever get it back.

Any Luck?

user1DomtEBJBY
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem with Dr. Fone and my Note 5. I downloaded the app to try to recover some deleted texts. Now the phone is effed and I still don't have the texts back. My phone now shows an unlocked lock and the word 'Custom' at the boot screen. I also have two new icons I never had before. One is Vo))LTE, and the other is a cyclone looking icon. Dr. Fone should be sued for malpractice. And Samsung should have a workaround. 

userPGEVACa5Ii
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks To you .... This way is usefully for my Galaxy A5 2016 Thanks So Much

this is a way .... Download the Smart Switch on your computers and contact you phone it and press on the Upgrade my device to all version you will see change thing thanks once again for help

If you're referring to installing a fresh copy of the Android OS on your phone, there definitely is a way. You can utilize the Emergency Software Recovery & Initialization feature on our Smart Switch Tool using your computer to do that. 

userZNjPZeWCdK
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Q: does this fix to this security log agent problem require an OS upgrade or a firmware upgrade? Does anyone know? I'd like to fix the problem as simply as possible... without having to restore all data and apps.  Thanks!

userFkrI9Re3rd
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Me Too!! Same problem and i downloaded same app

user1PI0e2fKkJ
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
What i do?
user1PI0e2fKkJ
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Screenshot_20180202-193144.png

Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

HI there @user1PI0e2fKkJ What is the model number of the device you're experiencing this on? Have you restarted the phone as directed or taken any other troubleshooting steps?