Original topic:

Sent Trade-In without bottom half of shipping label

(Topic created: 03-07-2021 10:50 AM)
jwsarge
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Good morning,

I purchased a S21U5G online from Samsung and used my S10+ for the trade-in. I forgot to include the bottom half of the shipping label inside the box the S10+ was shipped in. Has anyone  made the same mistake and was Samsung able to provide the trade-in value without the bottom half? LMK and thanks in advance...

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
jwsarge
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Good morning,

I received a note from Samsung, they received my trade-in, know it is mine and are checking it out. So, my concerns are resolved.

View solution in context

0 Likes
9 Replies
Patriot1776JG
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I'm pretty sure Samsung can figure that out, & sure your not the 1st person to do this. You probably should call Samsung and tell them what happened, so they can figure it out. One suggestion to figure it out, use your tracking number, that should have been on the label you put on the box
0 Likes
jwsarge
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Afternoon Red,

I did contact their Cust Service via Chat and gave the guy all the info (SN, Mdl #, imei, tracking, etc...). He said they will contact me when the get the phone so hopefully my screw up wont cost me the trade in value. Thanks for your reply. Everyone please stay safe...

ChrisAllen
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
did you receive the shipping label to send the trade in back after you received the new phone? my phone is on the way so I wanna be ready to send my old device back right away.
0 Likes
jwsarge
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello ChrisAllen,

Yes I downloaded the shipping label from Samsung, just was in a hurry to get my trade-in in the mail and overlooked the part that was supposed to go inside the box. just re-read the instructions before sealing the container used for the return is all I can say. Thanks for your reply...

0 Likes
LRenae
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I received my shipping label for my trade in prior to my new phone coming (opened email printed label and instructions) and as soon as I got my s21 Ultra I moved over all my stuff, removed all accounts and locks on note 10+ factory reset it and sent it.
0 Likes
userdDdghF5msW
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I did the same thing. I'm glad I read your post and put the label in with the phone. Thanks
0 Likes
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Please call our eCommerce team directly regarding trade-ins and online orders, they can be reached at 1-855-726-8721.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
jwsarge
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Good afternoon,

I called their eCommerce up and they assured me they are tracking my trade-in and have all the info required to bless it (should as it was in perfect condition). So, fingers crossed, once they LMK it is accepted I will mark this as solved. Thanks again and stay safe...

0 Likes
Solution
jwsarge
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Good morning,

I received a note from Samsung, they received my trade-in, know it is mine and are checking it out. So, my concerns are resolved.

View solution in context

0 Likes