cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
YahirZen
Asteroid

Should I Switch To Apple?

I currently own a Galaxy S10+. I never thought I would say this but, I'm considering switching to the iphone 11 pro. I don't know if I'm making the right choice though :/. Main reason why I'm considering to switch is apple's software and the smoothness of their phones. Also everyone has been telling me to switch to iphone. any thoughts? or opinions?

34 REPLIES 34
Samsung_IogzP06
Constellation

Re: Should I Switch To Apple?

Hard to say honestly I've been thinking about it as well

useryG6w5wTWDX
Constellation

Same here I'm paying for top phone and we are the last ones to get the updates

Samsung_uQZT6R7
Astronaut

As someone who was a long time apple user, I can say as a matter of fact I would never go back. Is I was gonna switch from a Samsung, I'd go Pixel.

Honored Contributor

@Samsung_uQZT6R7 wrote:

As someone who was a long time apple user, I can say as a matter of fact I would never go back. Is I was gonna switch from a Samsung, I'd go Pixel.

@Samsung_uQZT6R7 

Agreed!  If not Samsung, the Google Pixel is next.  Although I do have Pixel too Smiley Happy

Liljohn828
Constellation

If you want trash then switch...I've been between both phones I currently own both the iPhone 11 pro max and the new note 10+ and the note 10+ blows iPhone out of the water the smoothness and the sturdiness of the phone all favor the note 10+ so save your sorrow and get the new note 10+ it's well worth it

userWIKJrjiqf8
Asteroid

No, I see no reason to support those horrible people. Read a little into their business practices, and you'll never buy another apple product, check out Louis Rossman for more info

Hunter77
Cosmic Ray

No they trash. They haven't changed the design of the phone at all only the rear. Its not worth it.

Honored Contributor

@YahirZen wrote:

I currently own a Galaxy S10+. I never thought I would say this but, I'm considering switching to the iphone 11 pro. I don't know if I'm making the right choice though :/. Main reason why I'm considering to switch is apple's software and the smoothness of their phones. Also everyone has been telling me to switch to iphone. any thoughts? or opinions?

@YahirZen 

The smooth operation of iOS you mentioned is because of the transition effects they use.  The new Android 10 with OneUI 2.0 supposed to bring improvement on that front.  

I have used both iOS and Android. 

1) If you are just plain user that doesn't like change, likes to have less options to thinker with, maybe iOS is for you. 

2) Android is for people that like to enjoy the device itself, customize the OS, change themes... 

I know myself and if I go to iOS then after a month or so, I have to run from it as it is limiting me.

Dw4877
Asteroid

I have the 10e and I do enjoy it. I am a long time Samsung Galaxy user. But it has crossed my mind to switch as well. I would like to know what the hype is about.