JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Since Last Update, no Scheduled Text Feature

(Topic created: 04-16-2019 05:48 AM)
user75RzsfDI6A
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I recently updated my Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus with Verizon and I longer see an option to "schedule" a text for a future date and time. I use this feature quite a bit. Can naybody help? Is it no longer available? Maybe it got moved? ???

7 Replies
Solution
userF8VtuE3CUz
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Scheduling message text in future is still there. After you get the message ready, click "X" on the left of the message, and you will see "Schedule" - click on here and you can schedule message for future. I use this feature too - it's very useful.

View solution in context

user75RzsfDI6A
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! It worked!!! (actually it's a + sign to the left of my message. It turns to an "X" only after I touch the + sign and see all the options).

Thank you - your post got me to see all the options again. What a BIG help! 

JustJan2019
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

It must be carrier specific. It didn't show up for me and I'm with T-Mobile.

0 Likes
userF8VtuE3CUz
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I don't think it's carrier specific- I'm with T-Mobile too. Look for the "+" sign to the left of where you type your text message.

JustJan2019
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I recant my previous reply. Pressing the plus button displayed more options including scheduling. This helped a lot. Thank you.

It shouldn't be this complicated to use a phone you've had for a while.

0 Likes
user75RzsfDI6A
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I agree that it shouldn't be this difficult. However, since the update, it is a differemt procedure. I'm so glad this forum was abel to help me. I am a business owner and use that feature A LOT.

0 Likes
Nessie
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

A lot of features are removed from the galaxies during the Note 8. some features can be used but a more difficult or need to be downloaded separately from the Samsung store(often not for free). Samsung takes no responsibility for any of this.

0 Likes