cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lizette28
Asteroid

Snapchat Music Issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I dont know if this also happens with other Android phones or if it is even the phone, but all i know is it happens with mine. I also dont know if it is the app, anyways when i am playing music on my phone and use snapchat to record a video after i play it back it sounds very static and horrible. I just want to know if anyone else has this issue, also if it is the phone or just the app. 

I have Galaxy S6. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Supernova

Re: Snapchat Music Issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for joining the Community!

Apologies for the audio difficulties while using SnapChat and playing music simultaneously. That very well could be why this happens. Using multiple applications that cause audio to overlap at the same time is definitely not recommended as it may create frequency traffic which can affect the quality of sound. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

3 REPLIES 3
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for joining the Community!

Apologies for the audio difficulties while using SnapChat and playing music simultaneously. That very well could be why this happens. Using multiple applications that cause audio to overlap at the same time is definitely not recommended as it may create frequency traffic which can affect the quality of sound. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Willmejia16
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The real problem is that the phone has the speaker next to the microphone piece,  making it impossible to record with music playing 

userHsDPO3h8H0
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

In order for the music to not sound so bad you have to turn it down to a certain volume until it sounds good