cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usersqnxa8Hlu2
Constellation

Re: Solution to no sound notification galaxy s7

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine wasn’t working either even after trying the other ideas but after a play around I discovered this.....

press your volume button to show the ringtone volume

press the down arrow on the top right hand corner

the volume for calls and notifications is there.  Mine had been muted for some reason.....

userm3Wnjp4rlK
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How did u manage to get sound please as no matter what I try I can't get sound when someone messages me on WhatsApp or Facebook messager 

userFG5ib2y0hR
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry but I dont understand your fix. Ever since this new update to 5.0.22.10 on the s7, I cant even sample the notification sounds from the list of choices. I dont get any sounds except the ringtone choices and everything is turned on in every rabbit hole I go down on this thing. I dont know what application manager refers to in Droid Guy fix and need everything spelled out for me step by step. I dont know where to clear cache for messaging???  Need help before I lose my mind with this phone. 

Dragon28
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Your welcome. Happy to help 

user6MkcZ2AJL6
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

On my calendar notifications I was getting sound I had downloaded from Zedge. All of the sudden it changed to tone "On Time" and no matter what I select it defaults to that. 

Dragon28
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You welcome! Happy to help! I know how it is. Especially when the people that work for the cell company is no help lol

Highlighted
userOpv82DRPHZ
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This fixed my friends issue as well but mine is not blocked unfortunately so still not working. Going to try AT&Ts fix now. They suggest one of those tricky 500 step stand on your head while walking backward fixes lol 

Dragon28
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good luck lol

user5umfHnsGVQ
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is solution for sound problem, sms what support, viber, etc. Settings>apps>appmanager>messeges>notification>sound turn on

Thnx, 

Dziglavs

userg6dyLGrCRw
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There is no appmanager after getting to settings/app. Any help pls