I just bought the s10e a few days ago, going from the s9+. I've noticed that when I'm using the built in screen recorder and choose the "record media" option, I get no sound at all. Only when I use the "record media and mic" option does the internal audio get picked up. Anyone have a fix for this one? Thanks
Solved! Go to Solution.
Here's the solution I found, you have to make sure the audio is coming out of your phone, and make sure the Samsung Capture has microphone audio permissions.
I don't know if it will work if you're wearing headphones or hooked up via bluetooth.
Mine wasn't working either and I checked my permissions and then just switched off my bluetooth headset and it recorded the audio no problem.
@user1bWK7lphN9 Have you tried clear the cache partition on your phone?
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
- When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
- An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
- Press Power key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
- When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Power key to restart the device.
Hi there I have followed all these steps am and still having the same issue. When I go into gallery and press the speaker next to the play button it shows sound should be playing yet I still can't hear anything.
Do you have any other options for what I can do to get the sound working? I have an S9 if that makes any difference?
Here's a screen shot of my screen recorder settings
What app are you using to watch your videos are you use the record media only options?
Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.
Go into settings and towards the top is a magnifying glass that will open a finder serach bar. Type in screen recorder setting and select it, once there take a screenshot and post it here.