Did you mean: 
user3SjXmMmRua
Asteroid

Somebody at Samsung sell me a phone!!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Trying to trace down why the online purchase for 

ORDER NUMBER

D11A1XP0JH

was rejected, the credit card company approved the funds approved the sale but Samsung rejected the payment. I called them (credit card support) twice today including their securtiy department. It is definitely Samsungs fault I can't buy online a dam phone! 

Who from Samsung can I talk to about buying a phone? And the customer support, the India company, doesn't have any sway in truly assisting. There appears to be no true sales department to handle issues in completing a purchase. I just want to buy a dam phone. Not play keep submittting credit card information until Samsung accepts a payment.

And who would expect a company selling phones to reject $1227.00 order. 

The phone is a present. If it was for me a Google Nexus 3 XL is $200.00 off. And they have always accepted my credit cards.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
user3SjXmMmRua
Asteroid

Re: Somebody at Samsung sell me a phone!!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Use Paypal to make the purchase. I contacted every support I could find. They all blamed the credit company and the billing information as the likely cause. Never was Samsung the possible cause. Finally one of the support techs mentioned using Paypal. I gave Paypal the credit card information and Samsung got paid. Phone is on its way.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung_riD5Vme
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why do you curse?

user3SjXmMmRua
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That's not cursing. You can say dam with an n on tv. Cursing is what the Samsung board of directors may do when they realize the amount of time I am spending trying to buy a product that impacts their income and not getting one of their phones. Actually tonight I am getting a phone, just that the CEO of Google may get the pay bump. Just waiting to tell the person I'm buying the phone that Samsung doesn't want our business.

user3SjXmMmRua
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Use Paypal to make the purchase. I contacted every support I could find. They all blamed the credit company and the billing information as the likely cause. Never was Samsung the possible cause. Finally one of the support techs mentioned using Paypal. I gave Paypal the credit card information and Samsung got paid. Phone is on its way.

View solution in original post

userjcnb9RKewl
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How do you select PayPal as a payment option?  I am only offered credit cards as a form of payment.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userjcnb9RKewl I would recommend reaching out to our E-commerce team directly at 1-855-726-8721 for further assistance.