Today is Saturday, 4/3/2021. I have a Galaxy S9+ on T-Mobile and Android version 10. When I am dictating text using the built-in email app or in the Messages (AKA SMS message or Text Message) app, after I have dictated a sentence, the same sentence appears again. It doesn't happen every time I dictate - probably about 50% of the time and it doesn't always duplicate everything, usually just one sentence. This behavior started about six months ago.
Does anyone know how to fix this issue?
- speech to text
Does this happen with any other app besides your text messaging?
Have you tried clearing the cache partition on your phone?
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
- When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
- An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
- Press Power key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
- When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Power key to restart the device.