cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userEain91a0kZ
Constellation

Re: Static while playing music using aux cord on my S8+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's not giving me an option to enable what you're talking about I can't even click on it for some reason do I have to change something else 

Highlighted
userxBlEU37X8T
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Found the solution. At least it worked for me. In the setting menu, go to sound and vibrations. Then scroll down to sound quality and effects. Enable UHQ upscaler and the ridiculously  horrible static went away. Hope it works

userkvgv54ZLhL
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I plugged my new s8 plus into my car audio 3.5mm jack and had static.  When I used the UHQ setting the problem went away.  Thank you!

userH2dxhGJZht
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks it worked, life saver can't function without my music. I drive all day no Bluetooth in my truck I've been driving with ear buds in for a week, not very safe. Much appreciated.

userUKupgHcUl6
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Okay thanks for the fix while music is playing, however still horrinle static when paused or idle!  How do they dhip an $850.00 flagship phone with thia kind of glaring issue!!??

Anybidy have a fix?

I have a S7 Edge T-Mobile has no issues of its kind. Switched carriers to Verizon with the S8 Plus.  Reaxy to return and vote for something else a with my dollar!

Does somebody actually choose the crappy default setting they ship from the factory!?

"Yes, I'd like my state-of-the-art Samsung 8 plus "Smart-phone's" audio to spund like I'm playing an old scratched 78 record with a nail for a needle!  Change the setting to "UDX" AND ONLY SOUNDS LIKE THAT WHEN PAUSED OR THE PHONE IS IDLING!!!!

C'MON samsung, really?

userJ7TvlteU53
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Thank you for sharing! This worked for me, too!
userWsgqKDChac
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you very much help me a lot 

userp7vOCiYUOE
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oh my Gosh.. THANK you.. I was getting so mad because the static was ridiculous and this wasn't a cheap phone LOL.. it worked... thank you... thank you..  thank you!!

J2dac87
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Although this helps at least listen to music it does not fully remove the static.  Every time you click or change songs there is static.  Some music apps sounds all static.  Samsung really needs to release a patch and not let their S8 be known as a bug ridden phone like their explosive s7.

Joseh8908
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It does t help while on the phone or with other apps.  I never had this problem with my S7. I don't know anyone that has this problem.