cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userax8gr4jHGq
Constellation

Stuck in aafemode S7

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My S7 is stuck in safe mode. I reboot the phone as instructed but same results. My volume down button was.stuck but removed with tweezers which did the trick. I replaced the button which doesn't function at all now. So, no sticky buttons as far as I can tell. Any suggestions?  Do you know of any apps that can run a diagnostic check?  

Thanks,

Will

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Stuck in aafemode S7

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It sounds like the button is still being registered as being in the down position. This will require service. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It sounds like the button is still being registered as being in the down position. This will require service. 

View solution in original post

userax8gr4jHGq
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Bummer!  Thanks for the advice

S

Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userax8gr4jHGq

No problem, to get the phone serviced you can reach out to us at 1 800 726 7864, or through the Samsung+ application. Additionally, you can reach out to one of the moderators on this site to get t hat going.

userQbjnvrZfVm
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungGill wrote:

What will be the cost ?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you would like to receive quotes on service/labor from an Authorized Service Center near you, please visit http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location.